Wednesday, November 9, 2011

More Thoughts and a continued spiritual update

Continuing with the theme of my last post... I prayed tonight for frustrations I have about needing to wait for my wonderfully, Godly man that people continually tell me I will have when halfway through my prayer I realized God entails all the qualities I feel like would be so appropriate now. He is a protector, a provider, a perfect lover, and a support in all circumstances. I can't wait to see who or what he has for me, but I am praying to understand that God is the greatest love of my life and whomever he brings to me will only be a glimpse of his perfection. Here's to God's perfect plan for my life. All things are possible for Him...

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about this so much as well! We put huge hopes and expectations on marriage. I worry about a letdown it might be because we build it up to this big "solution" to life. Thank goodness the Lord is everything! love you

    ReplyDelete